Join us, and revolutionize data management standards!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be working for our client within the DBS DAO Data Refinery team, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of ingested data and maintaining high-quality standards in data published in DBS-R.
Your main responsibilities:
- Create and maintain data standards and metadata for shared asset utilization
- Design data models and flow diagrams for effective data structuring and integration
- Build and orchestrate data pipelines from multiple sources into the data refinery
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for testers, developers, and business users
- Perform analysis of functional and business requirements, developing user stories
- Analyze data to discover existing connections
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in data modeling and documenting data structures and transformations
- Familiarity with best practices in data management, including data lineage, protection, and quality
- Proficiency in SQL for data manipulation
- Experience in designing processes and managing projects
- Strong English language skills for effective communication
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and/or Business Architecture
- Experience in UI/UX designing
- Exposure to large, matrix organizations
- Proficiency in any of: GCP Big Query, Python, ML, or JIRA
- Advanced technical writing skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4743