Join us, and unravel insights from complex data landscapes!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution, contributing to the Data & Analytics Office on the Business Organization Reference Data Governance (BORG) project.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth organizational reference data investigations and serving as the main point of contact for project team and business stakeholders
- Designing and executing data transformation tasks/scripts and schema modification scripts in GoogleSQL (BigQuery), T-SQL, and Python
- Providing feedback and participating in data, IT, and governance architecture design sessions
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders across the global network
- Preparing data governance & maintenance operating instructions for stakeholder groups
- Leading preparation of requirements for related corporate IT systems and tracking implementation progress
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Demonstrable experience in a data-related role with hands-on technical experience in data analysis, architecture, management, or modeling
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), business analysis tools, database management systems, and SQL language (GoogleSQL, T-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, BigQuery, and Looker/Data Studio platforms
- Strong understanding of the value of data and the ability to apply technology solutions to meet business needs
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and coordinate work across multiple geographically dispersed groups of mid to senior-level stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience with at least 2 years in a business analysis role on complex projects across countries or regions
- Understanding of the banking/financial services industry and/or shared services organizations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation, or consulting activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4742