Benefit from a network of world-class experts and leverage industry-leading cloud and data technologies!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will equip the customers with knowledge and understanding through the appropriate use of data. We want to drive decisions and actions from the very top of the organization downwards by providing Digital Business Services and the Business with information and tools to do the right thing.
Your main responsibilities: Build meaningful narratives which connect data in new and relevant ways to enable robust decision-making
- Critically assess available information and identify patterns in data that unlock new opportunities
- Quickly iterate through ideas using rapid prototyping to build products that work
- Create compelling and exciting visualizations of new data to provide material insights that capture attention and inspire action
- Connect with data owners and subject matter experts to understand data context and ensure correct interpretation
- Connect with stakeholders to understand use cases and ensure that everything we do is aligned to business needs
- Ensure trusted data sourcing and high data quality standards to provide reliable and robust insights
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- +4 years of experience in data analysis, architecture, and management with associated technical expertise and use of enterprise ETL tools including SQL Server, SQL (T-SQL), SSIS, BigQuery, GCP
- Demonstrable data visualization and preparation experience using tools such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, Data Studio, Viz Lib, possibly also Looker and Alteryx
- Evidence an understanding of best practice development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of data frameworks/models and data element standards/definitions
- e2e lifecycle of data – acquisition, access analysis/design, archive/recovery/load design, and implementation
- Ability to describe/define the structure of logical and physical data assets and data
- management resources, and to understand and define data interfaces
- Expertise with MS Office Excel, JIRA, Confluence
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change, and implementation, or consulting activities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively both verbally and in writing across all areas and levels of an organization
- Experience of working in a large IT enterprise shared services environment with an understanding of elements of IT management and governance, enterprise architecture, software delivery, agile principles, security, etc. ideally in a Financial Services context.
- Experience of working globally with other countries and cultures across different timezones
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2650