Join us, and code your career path with global impact!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution with a global presence. Joining the Regional IT team within Technology Services Europe, you’ll contribute to the development of .Net-based solutions, providing full life-cycle software services and support to client’s markets across Europe. The team operates in an Agile environment, emphasizing quality through TDD/ATDD and continuous integration/deployment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Analyzing and proposing solutions based on business requirements
- Efficiently translating requirements into working software
- Demonstrating code to the business and incorporating feedback
- Amending and producing specifications/documentation as required
- Investigating live system faults, diagnosing problems, and providing solutions
- Completing projects in a timely manner
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Good knowledge and working experience with C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET/MVC, Web API/Rest
- Familiarity with Git, VSTS, Jira, Clean Code Principles, and C# Design patterns
- Expertise in TDD/ATDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- Experience with DevOps & DevSecOps, micro-services based architecture
- Cloud knowledge & experience (GCP or AWS) would be a big plus
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and adaptability to change
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Curiosity and learning capabilities, ability to absorb new technologies & procedures quickly
- Self-organized with good business communication experience
- Ability to work in a team in a diversified international environment
- Efficient and independent work under pressure
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4665