Develop an application for a leading Financial Services Company!
Warsaw – based opportunity with the possibility to work 90% remotely.
As a Senior FullStack Developer, you will be working for our client, a leading financial services company, specializing in insurance, pensions, and asset management. In this role, you will be responsible for application development using Java and Angular technologies, ensuring code quality, and optimizing for security and performance. You will actively participate in the entire software development process, from analysis to maintenance.
Your main responsibilities: Developing applications in Java and Angular, following industry best practices
- Conducting code reviews and ensuring high code quality
- Optimizing code for security and performance
- Participating in implementations and ensuring a smooth development process
- Working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, adhering to design standards and frameworks
- Taking part in project discussions and problem solving sessions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- A minimum of 4 years of commercial development experience
- Proficiency in Angular, Spring Boot, Java, Gitlab, MS SQL, REST, SOAP
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or OpenShift
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience with tools like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Strong sense of responsibility and a proactive approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Communicative English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch
- Willingness to collaborate on the development of common tools within the organization (CI/CD, etc.)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4309