Join a team energized by new technologies and cutting-edge architecture in a huge, revolutionary IT Hub!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work 4 days a week remotely
As a Senior Java Tech Lead you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will be working with the latest technologies to develop one of the most important areas of the international bank – a huge credit system for global organizations.
Your main responsibilities: Act as a best class Tech Lead for amazing Team!
- Study user requirement, develop specifications, design, code program, test and implement systems in line with Group standards and regulatory requirements
- Handle development/design projects using Java Spring framework
- Ensurae thorough Unit test case coverage
- Perform Estimation and Planning and Proactive Status reporting to the management at both Paris/India and ISPL ends
- Follow all the best practices and quality process of the project
- Work independently on the task assigned and if possible also train other team members on functional and technical topics
- Contribute in Code reviews and maintaining the quality of the application
- Ensuring applications maintenance
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Java Developer / FullStack Developer
- Past experience with Java 11+ (here is version 17), jdk8+, Hibernate, JUnit, Spring (spring boot, spring batch, spring security), RESTful microservices
- Experience as a Tech Leader
- Experience building IT systems
- Experience with databases: SQL and PL/SQL, Oracle
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Architecture knowledge: Web services (REST), APIs & micro-services, Infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, highly developed soft skills
- Fluent English
It’s nice if you have:
- Banking experience or financial knowledge
- DevOps principles & tools – Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (Jenkins)
- Experience on RedUX pattern (NgRX) & store management
- Experience with Nx build system library
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4312