Become a key member of the team working on the leading edge international projects!
Gdansk-based opportunity with the possibility to work remote
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will be working for our Client – an agile software company where business and development go hand in hand. You will be part of a team dedicated to working on a project in the international lending industry using modern technologies, automated processes, algorithms and data analysis. Join us if you are ready to build your new career path!
Your main responsibilities: driving software design and architecture for future scalability and highly performant solutions
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable modules that follow SOLID design principles
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Refactoring current code
- Breaking old monolithic code into smaller pieces
- Establishing a new roadmap for new functionality
- Streamlining the implementation process
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of prior Software Development or Engineering experience
- Solid programming skills (PHP)
- Familiarity with relational (SQL) and non-relational databases (Redis)
- Experience using Kubernetes and service monitoring
- Past experience with code management, CI/CD, pipelines, deployments
- Willingness to learn, develop & innovate
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of YII 2.x PHP Framework
- Knowledge of React or Angular
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3156