Do you care about the quality of your healthcare? So do we! Become a key member of the team and revolutionize data engineering platforms for healthcare.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely
As an Automated Tester, you will be an integral part of the Warsaw software engineering team and will play a crucial role in helping the team define the technology roadmap of healthcare for the next generation data engineering platform. You will have the opportunity to be able to solve complex engineering challenges and develop innovative solutions. Additionally, you would influence and mentor the junior members of the team and take initiatives to improve the software delivery process. The role offers an opportunity for development in system architecture, machine learning, data science and DevOps.
Your main responsibilities: Having ownership of and participating in the implementation of end-to-end system testing
- Working closely with Product Owners and development teams to understand business & system requirements and ensuring an appropriate level of test coverage is achieved at the end of each sprint
- Working closely with development teams, testers, tech leads, developers and Product Owners to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software
- Creation of master test plans, testing milestones, dealing with all of the business stakeholders, testing resourcing planning and allocation and also environment management
- Defining the overall project test approach covering all required test phases (Functional and Non-Functional) in line with the RWAS Systems’ test strategy and including those undertaken by other teams and external parties
- Leading the System Test, Systems Integration Test and Regression test phases for IT change portfolio programmes and projects
- Participating in individual scrums on a regular basis to help build and execute automated testing on both web front end and back end systems
- Creating automated tests using Java/Selenium; Robot Framework
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the Quality Assurance team, providing guidance on their day-to-day assignments
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 5 years working as a QA Engineer
- Demonstrable experience in software testing including the identification of test cases, production of test scripts and test execution
- Strong Python and Robot Framework experience is a must-have
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Demonstrable experience with Continuous Integration (CI) environment and a variety of testing tools such as Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity, as well as automation frameworks like Robot Framework, Specflow, Jbehave, Geb, Spock, Junit4, TestNG, Nunit
- Experience in data testing
- Experience in working with an open source or commercial version control systems like GIT, Mercurial, CVS, SVN, Clear Case
- Must have the knowledge and understanding of fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, CI, and design patterns
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4530