Join a global entrepreneurial team energized by a bustling trading floor!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work entirely remotely
As a Senior React Developer, you will be working for our client – one of the largest Investments Banks in the world. You become responsible for supporting the delivery of digital platforms and automation to sales/traders and client base. As an engineer within Marquee, you will be working in a close-knit team at the forefront of shaping our client’s experience by creating new technology-motivated businesses to externalize core analytics and data to both existing clients and entirely new markets.
Your main responsibilities: Designing and building highly scalable web platforms
- Working on some of the most complex technical and design opportunities in technology and finance
- Working in a client-focused and agile environment
- Using best-in-class open source technologies, scaling to a multitude of API calls that are used by clients across the globe
- Working in a fast-paced environment as a self-starter
- Engineering new solutions driven by strong analytical skills with a keen eye for design
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience developing web applications
- Higher education (bachelor’s degree)
- Experience with front-end development libraries such as React.JS or Angular
- Excellent object-oriented or functional analysis and design skills
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Ability to design a complex user interface with minimal assistance
- Familiarity with unit-testing and end-to-end testing frameworks
- Knowledge about popular design patterns and algorithms
- Experience with mainstream web transports such as REST and WebSockets
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2685