Join us and develop yourself in a modern Technology Hub!
Warsaw or Krakow-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote!
As a Senior RPA Developer, you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of software robots in the highly significant area of Private Capital.
Your main responsibilities: Business process automation
- Responsible for the design; development, testing and implementation of RPA robot’s which will interact with multiple bank Internal and third party applications
- Continuous improvement of software development best practices
- Ensure reliability, compliance with internal procedures, quality on the deliverables, and collaborate in the harmonization of development practices cross location
- Develop stream-based applications and services
- Test, monitor and evaluate solutions
- Development documentation
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT
- Minimum 2 years of development experience with RPA platforms: Blue Prism (must), Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Power Automate
- Experience in development with programming languages like .NET, Java, Python, etc
- Involvement in other AI related technologies (NLG, NLP, OCR, Machine Learning)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in Payments
- Industry-standard certifications for UNIX/Linux domain
- Background in Microsoft Windows Server technologies
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology
- English written and spoken
- Ability to work in a multicultural team in-house and remotely, liaising with the Central Teams in Portugal and Luxembourg
- Ability to demonstrate RPA possibilities, proposing possible automatization of business processes
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4512