Join us, and drive innovation in financial crime risk management!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 80-100% remotely
As a Senior Software Engineer (ETL/Ab Initio) specializing in ETL/Ab Initio, you will be working for our client, a global leader in the financial industry, within the Compliance IT division. This role is crucial for supporting the organization’s financial crime risk management and information sharing initiatives.
Your main responsibilities: develop and maintain Ab Initio graphs, ensuring compliance with business rules
- Drive the development of new features and enhancements in FIPL, Data Refinery, and Common Data Model
- Promote changes to the production environment within specified timelines
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Proficiency in Ab Initio, with experience in ETL tools
- Knowledge of Hadoop and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with LINUX and Prophecy
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and engage with diverse teams
- Proactive and adaptable with a strong attention to detail
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Expertise in Hive QL and other ETL tools
- Commercial orientation and business development acumen
- Effective relationship-building and change management skills
- Technical knowledge related to big data technologies
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4347