Join us, and unlock your potential in shaping market-leading solutions!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution contributing to the Equities Technology team within Global Banking and Markets IT. Our team tackles complex challenges in the financial industry, emphasizing Agile and DevOps principles for rapid value delivery. We seek innovative developers to push the boundaries of financial and technological innovation in an inclusive and diverse environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build strategic Equity Derivatives trading infrastructure
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle, from analysis to production support
- Migrate legacy solutions to target architecture, redesigning them in Java or C#
- Interact with structuring or trading desks, working on local and global platforms
- Build and support the strategic Structured Products platforms
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of OO or functional programming styles (Java, C#)
- Proficiency in software engineering practices, including testing and operations
- Familiarity with modern best practices like test-driven development and agile methodologies
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL databases (Mongo)
- Strong sense of ownership, drive, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a complex and global environment
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Google Cloud
- Experience in equity derivatives products or agile development
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4753