Join us, and architect the next generation of financial technology!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution leading in banking and financial services. Joining the Architecture Team for a significant European Transformation programme, you’ll play a crucial role in managing multi-application cloud migration designs. Your primary focus will be on delivering end-to-end solution design, addressing architectural risks, and ensuring alignment with global patterns and strategies.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define detailed end-to-end integration design for solutions and applications on the target banking platform
- Translate business analysts’ requirements into architecture, ensuring alignment with customer needs and expected Business Outcomes
- Engage with Stakeholders, Platform, and Enterprise Architects to inform solution design
- Manage the flow of backlog design activities through the agile development lifecycle
- Ensure cost-effective solutions and maintain design consistency
- Consistently define and architect Non-Functional Requirements (NFRs) into the design
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in delivering solutions over several years in roles beyond architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to influence and champion new ideas and technical directions
- Ability to collaborate with Business and Engineers, ensuring adherence to principles and direction set
- Breakdown non-functional requirements into Infrastructure and Security designs
- Excellent communication skills, adapting to various audiences
- Responsible for significant architectural decisions, providing justifications
- Technical and business stakeholder management, from developers to executive management
- Awareness of Infrastructure Design, Integration concepts, and Data Architecture
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Data Modelling, APIs, Messaging infrastructure, security concepts, and cloud design
- Certification or qualification in Computer Science/IT-related field or relevant working experience
- Experience in Solution Architecture, including integration aspects of design artifacts
- Good communication and presentation skills for global audience comprehension
- Experience in senior stakeholder management, with the ability to engage diverse populations
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4696