Bring automation to logistics processes for the biggest retailers in the world!
Warsaw based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be working for our Client, a multinational IT company that operates in 150 locations across 46 countries. A successful candidate will be involved in a long term initiative to help retailers achieve their goals of improving customer experience by guaranteeing on-time deliveries, operational transparency, and omnichannel distribution. Take part in a game-changing revolution for the retail market and its customers!
Your main responsibilities: solving business and technical problems to maintain high available and reliable applications and infrastructure
- Implementing monitoring solution or use existing monitoring platform to detect issues and
- Creating automated scripts that acting to resolve the issues
- Working towards reducing the error budget to minimum
- Sharing workloads with the Devops team to resolve technical debts
- Working on operations and on-call basis
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in scripting languages such as ARM templates, Biceps, Terraform, Shell scripts
- Experience with package managers: Helm, Nexus, Azure Artifacts
- Observability in Azure monitor, Prometheus , ELK, Grafana
- Experience with Service Management tool – Service Now , orchestrators – Kubernetes and Docker and CICD tools – Github
- Familiarity with cloud knowledge – Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions
- Operational thinking that applies software engineering to solve a problem
- Expertise in delivering high quality software using good engineering principles, a good problem solver, proactive with can-do attitude
- Excellent troubleshooting, follow-through, problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, attention
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3296