Drive innovation in the Banking Industry.
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As an IOS Developer, you will be assigned to our client – a renowned Investment Bank. You will be part of a cross-functional team transforming banking clients’ digital capabilities. You will be driving innovation, delivering products in ever-shortening cycles, and helping to drive the continuous improvement of processes, tooling, and engineering practices.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Refactoring and continually improving the code bases
- Focusing on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information are communicated through the global team
- Taking responsibility for releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps
The Ideal Candidate has:
- 3 years of experience as an iOs Developer
- Swift, Objective-C, UIKit, XCTest, MVP, MVVM, VIPER, Xcode, Git Skills
- Hands-on experience in using Swift 5.2 to develop
- Understanding and experience working with modern design patterns: MVP, MVVM, VIPER
- Familiarity with UIKit and Human Interface Guidelines
- Solid experience in writing Unit Tests and UI tests under the XCTest framework
- Familiarity with third-party lib integration and deep understanding of how frameworks work in iOS app
- Experience in using DI wisely on a daily basis
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github, understanding how git-flow works
- Familiarity with security concepts and integration is a must, like HTTPS, cert pinning, encryption, and decryption, storing & transmitting data, and protecting app user’s data
- Comfortability with pair programming and code review process
- Knowledge of Agile project management with cross-functional teams, using Jira and Confluence
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Python
- Snapshot testing Skills
- Experience working on a team of iOS engineers building and maintaining large-scale apps, or apps that you have built personally
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2228