Create and deliver the best IT solutions in one of the world’s leading investment banks!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As a Technical Project Manager, you will be working closely with Program and IT Operations managers to drive the planning, execution and delivery of key IT strategy initiatives.
Your main responsibilities: Project planning, execution and control for risk initiatives with identifying and leading to the critical path and milestones of a schedule
- Identifying risks which impact project deliverables with follow through on mitigation and resolution
- Closely monitoring project progress and ensuring timely completion with compliance to Client’s project management processes and procedures
- Directing the communication of status and issues to all partners on a timely basis – preparing and reporting project status on a periodic
basis, including metrics needed for various risk groups
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- Practical experience in Project Management methodologies (waterfall, agile) and related technics
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate, negotiate, influence and establish relationships at all levels
- Understanding of Data Center IT components that include Telephony/Voice, Data Network, Storage/Servers for Distributed
systems, End User Computing (VDI). Some understanding of Databases, Middleware systems, and Operating Systems
- A general familiarity with the enterprise IT environment and related technology applications
- Effective meeting management, presentation and interpersonal skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2978