Join us, and automate the future of testing in finance!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution, on a project focusing on Governance Risk and Control.
Your main responsibilities:
- Communicating effectively with senior stakeholders to understand requirements
- Creating test scenarios
- Developing automated testing pipelines
- Testing the Jiras according to acceptance criteria
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Tester
- Good Selenium knowledge
- Basic Java, Cucumber, and Jenkins knowledge
- Real-time automation working experience
- Proficiency in testing manual and functional test scenarios for business stories
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Finance systems and language knowledge
- Requirement analysis skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4750