If you like perfecting imperfections, join us and become a bug-eliminating pro!
Wroclaw – based opportunity with the possibility to work 2-3 days remotely!
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying areas for improvement, eliminating imperfections, and testing applications for our Client – one of the leaders in the Banking Industry.
Your main responsibilities: performing application tests
- Preparing and executing test cases/test scenarios
- Solving tests problems and error registration
- Conducting UAT tests
- Close cooperation with IT Team (analysts, developers) and Business Team
- Preparing reports and required test documentation
You are ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in testing IT Systems
- Knowledge of API testing (SOAP and REST)
- Practical SQL (writing simple queries)
- Knowledge of:
- Jira, TestFlo
- SoapUI, Postman
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in the Banking, Financial or Insurance Industry
- Knowledge of JMeter, Selenium
- ISTQB certificate
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2926