Join us and unleash innovation to defend against evolving cyber threats!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work partly remotely!
As a Threat Intelligence Platform Engineer, you will play a key role in strengthening IT risk management and cybersecurity at a prominent financial institution. Your responsibilities will include defining strategies, monitoring system security, and driving IT continuity and resilience. Your expertise will be instrumental in enhancing cybersecurity maturity and operational resilience.
Your main responsibilities: Managing and resolving technical issues with operations teams and stakeholders
- Integrating threat intelligence feeds into the platform
- Supporting application and integration issues for the Threat Intelligence platform
- Ensuring stable performance of the Threat Intelligence platform
- Assisting with administration tasks alongside operations teams
- Supporting system/infrastructure maintenance, patching, upgrades, backup, and configuration
- Leading continuous improvement efforts for the platform
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in Threat Intelligence Platform administration (Eclectic, Anomali, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Linux administration systems
- Experience with Kafka technology
- Familiarity with Elastic Big Data technology
- Proficiency in data processing and data analysis
- Understanding and experience with security technologies like SIEM, EDR/XDR, IDS, NGFW, TIP, and email security
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3964