Get and keep our data in the cloud!
As an AWS Developer, you will be a part of an engineering team working with the Global Wealth Management business line The team is working cross-functional and taking care of the applications helping thousands of people in different countries across the world to invest their money in various assets.
Your key responsibilities: Designing, deploying, and developing cloud applications on the AWS platform
- Servicing and management of IT systems on AWS
- Cooperating with the development team and local systems in the movement of apps from/to AWS
- Cost scope of time estimating connected with migration of application and services from/to AWS
- Supporting and leading migration of AWS projects from the technical point of view
- Maintaining AWS and all systems connected with it.
- Analyzing, solving, and correcting issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Working as an integral part of global cross-functional project teams, contributing technical skills through all phases of the project lifecycle
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Practical experience with delivery, implementation, service, and management of systems based on AWS
- Experience with implementation of common AWS technologies such as EC2, SSM, CM, S3, Lambda
- Experience with database technologies (RDS)
- Terraform experience and ability to write automated scripts in i.e. Python
- Experience with migration of systems and applications to/from AWS
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Comfortable with CICD practices
- Good Knowledge of ETL processes
- Experience and knowledge of Matillion.
- Experience working with Azure, GCP, PCF, and/or other cloud solutions
- AWS certification Architect / Developer / SysOps
- Docker; Kubernetes experience
- Knowledge of SDLC/Agile methodology
- Experience with Node.js and Angular.js would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Jira task management;
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2662