Join us and work on the project that combats financial crime!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Java Engineer, you will be working on a product that enables customers to capture their government-issued identity document (including passport, driver’s license, and national ID card) and verifies the document’s authenticity. This is then combined with a fully digital anti-impersonation check.
Your key responsibilities: Working on solutions in an agile environment primary using Java hosted on a public cloud
- Writing infrastructure terraform/cloud formation and CI/CD pipelines in groovy
- Writing unit tests in Spock, e2e tests in cucumber, contract-based tests in PACT
- Defining architecture and solutions including R&D on cloud and 3rd party vendors’ services
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of experience in Software Development (Java) technical skills specifically in cloud-based technology (AWS)
- Quality-driven with the ability to write tests on any level with BDD & TDD approach
- Understanding microservices architecture
- Comfort in working agile environment in a small cross-functional team using XP practices
- Good English both oral and written
It is a strong plus if you have:
- DevOps experience, especially with terraform
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2296