Work on transformational projects with Google Cloud Platform’s cutting-edge technologies!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely
As a Java Developer, you will be working for our Client – a brand new fintech company on the European market. We need you to help our Client identify issues that traditional banks are facing in the time of the cloud revolution and to help accelerate processes. This is an opportunity to work on transformational projects within the BaaS (Banking as a Service) model of our Client.
Your main responsibilities: Create amazing software and work with experienced programmers
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- Min. 4 years of commercial Java programming experience
- Hands-on with Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, REST API, Microservices, Web Services
- Practical knowledge of Gradle/Maven
- Good knowledge of message queues – Kafka, PubSub
- Understanding of cloud solutions (Google / Azure / AWS) – (GCP preferred)
- Good knowledge of SQL, Git, Spring
- Understanding of cloud orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm (opportunity to learn how to use and develop those technologies if you don’t have hands-on experience)
- Experience with multithreaded programming and distributed systems
- Experience in application monitoring (including monitoring tools like ELK)
- Fluent Polish
- Communicative English
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2485