Get a real impact on the efficiency of one of the biggest commercial banks!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Java Developer, you will become a part of a team that provides products and services that strive to improve the efficiency of the company. You will be responsible for delivering security services and libraries to address recognized cross-cutting capabilities.
Your key responsibilities: Designing, developing, and maintaining cloud-based applications using Java and associated frameworks (e.g., Spring, Spring Boot)
- Reviewing solutions for alignment with the stated goals of Foundation Engineering
- Advocating for and meeting high professional standards of development primarily in Java
- Delivering appropriate and comprehensive tests as part of every deliverable
- Approaching technical challenges with an open collaborative mindset
- Taking initiative to improve the developer experience and efficiency
The ideal candidate has:
- 4 years of experience
- Able to apply SOLID and other architectural principles to designs and code
- Able to articulate a clear understanding of event-driven architecture patterns
- Experience implementing event-based solutions
- A strong grasp of functional, non-blocking, asynchronous code
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Comfortable choosing and applying appropriate testing approaches
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Performance testing knowledge
- Prior experience with Istio, Kubernetes or MuleSoft
- Experience securing APIs at scale
- Software security-related experience
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of JVM languages such as Kotlin or Scala
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2405