Join a Fast paced, dynamic environment and redefine carsharing forever!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!,
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of a solution for one of the largest car-sharing businesses in Europe that is developing a system to support this emerging business. You will join a young ambitious team that is trailblazing car-sharing concepts and other greenfield projects. You will become responsible for the delivery of the key projects for the whole organization.
Your main responsibilities: Lead the work on the preparation of the migration and go live of the system, with the support of the project team and the company’s business structures!
- Lead the work on the preparation of the migration and go live of the system, with the support of the project team and the company’s business structures
- Develop a migration plan and go-live – from strategy to procedures
- Build a migration site with the help of AWS and the Team and successfully use it during the go-live of our system
- Supporting business in the process of transferring the service to a new system in a customer-friendly manner
- Engaging senior stakeholders and guiding them towards the respective goals completion, facilitating cross-organizational collaboration across various teams
- Overseeing efforts to improve the delivery quality, ensure KPIs and status reporting is accurate
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Higher education
- 5+ years of experience in managing IT projects
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager
- At least one managerial role with responsibility for planning and executing go-live, going through the entire project lifecycle
- Independence in work planning and team coordination
- An excellent communication workshop both in the IT and business environment
- Knowledge of agile work methodology (SCRUM)
- Experience in business consulting is a great plus
- Experience in IT migration & software development (most important)
- Experience in working with Scrum
- Experience reporting to board members
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2999