Join the international team focused on adopting new technologies – including Windows 11 and Azure Cloud based solutions!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 3 days per week remotely!
As a Windows Endpoint Engineer you will be assigned to our Client – a renowned Investment Bank. You will join Group Chief Technology Office (GCTO), which is a global organization that provides infrastructure services to the Bank. The team manages and maintains 85+ thousand (all) endpoints in the Bank.
You will have a great opportunity to be a part of multi-year, multi-million project aiming to develop best-in-class and modern endpoint solutions. This translates into engineering Windows 11 build along with underlying infrastructure, endpoint security stack as well as integration with a Cloud environment.
Your key responsibilities:
- Design, engineer, deploy, and maintain Windows Client platform on physical laptops, desktops, virtualized systems, and Thin Clients
- Perform in depth troubleshooting of issues on a corporate desktop
- Govern the Desktop Environment and Operational Activities
- Analyze existing Windows build and proactively propose changes and performance improvements
- Engage with vendors to resolve various problems, manage major incidents and technical critical issues along with IT Support Teams
- Create and maintain necessary documentation
The ideal Candidate has:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Windows Client engineering and deployment experience
- Deep understanding of Windows 10 Operating Systems and its architecture
- Automation skills (PowerShell Scripting, VBS) and deep understanding of programming
- Proven exposure and experience in large enterprise managed desktop and server environment
- Good understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy Objects
- Solid interpersonal skills, customer/partner orientation, excellent communication and analytical skills
It is a strong plus if you have knowledge of:
- Experience of Windows Performance Analysis Tools and Windows Monitoring tools
- Troubleshooting Skills (Root Cause Analysis, Problem Management, Incident Management)
- Understanding of software deployment platform – SCCM
- Experience in hardening of Windows operating system
- Understanding of Microsoft Cloud (Azure) solutions for endpoints
- Ability to work in a team, manage time efficiently
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1982Apply directly