Deliver a strategic aggregation platform for Risk managers for one of the world’s largest banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that provides services in the Traded Risk department. You will drive new strategic platform delivery, and project delivery in key areas of the Traded Risk functional area. You will be responsible for both the development, and maintenance of SAGE with big data volume, and online analytic capability in one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing, and implementing a risk measure calculation service that integrates with the analytics library from the Risk Analytics team
- Working closely with BA, vendor, and up/downstream IT teams on the requirement analysis, and solution design
- Working closely with the Risk Analytics team on analytics library design, and integration
- Adopting DevOps and Agile principles
- Ensuring test-driven development, and closing collaboration with team members in London, Hongkong, and China(Guangzhou),
- Supporting the platform database: incident resolution, monitoring, and problem management
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Knowledge of:
- Cloud technologies: (GCP)
- Knowledge and experience in Agile and DevOps development practices
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new technologies, and business domains
- Excellent communication skills
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of
- Financial Risk management in the banking or financial industry
- Traded Risk domains
- MDX, XMLA, Flink, Redis, Apache Beam
- Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Scrum master knowledge or certification, or PMP certification
- FRM or CFA certification
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3660
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593