Shape the Future of Financial Services with Us!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be working for our Client, a prominent financial institution. You will play a pivotal role in the bank’s Global Wealth Organization, driving forward innovative projects spanning digital advancements and regulatory compliance. With your solid educational background and extensive experience, you will contribute to shaping the future of financial services.
Your main responsibilities: Act as a best class Business Analyst!
- Lead end-to-end analysis to determine business requirements for transformative projects within the Global Wealth Organization, focusing on digital enhancements and regulatory compliance
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert, offering unwavering support to stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Act as a pivotal „bridge” to facilitate seamless communication and collaboration between Business, Operations, Change, and Technology teams
- Skillfully prepare and maintain business analysis artifacts, adhering meticulously to the client’s policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Collaborate closely with Technology teams to conduct comprehensive reviews of functional requirements
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- A minimum of 10 years of overall professional experience
- Proven expertise demonstrated by a minimum of 5 years in roles related to Business Analysis and/or Project Management
- Baking background
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4133