Join us, and transform complex challenges into innovative business solutions!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80-90% remotely!
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution with an extensive Payments Services Technology team spanning 10 countries. The team oversees IT systems for payments processing, sanctions screening, and clearing/settling payments via SWIFT and domestic schemes. You will play a crucial role in supporting project delivery through high-quality analysis, Agile design, effective stakeholder management, and providing deep business insight aligned with DevOps principles.
Your main responsibilities: capture, analyze, and document business processes, including IT processes
- Design effective solutions and change interventions
- Manage diverse change activities, from timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
- Devise change interventions, such as training and communication strategies
- Track and document progress, managing status reporting
- Implement solutions and oversee support staff, ensuring optimal resource utilization
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an IT Business Analyst or Business Consultant
- Ability to collaborate with diverse business users, including Product Owners, Project Managers, Developers, and Architects
- Proficiency in analyzing business requirements and translating them into effective functional solutions
- Highly analytical with a keen attention to delivering high-quality products
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of both leading and contributing within a team
- Understanding of key activities across all project life cycle phases
- Business-oriented with a technical background
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge and awareness of payment processes
- Banking environment experience
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4414