Join an innovative banking project where every developer has a real impact on the platform he/she builds!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a .NET Developer Fullstack you will become a part of a fully autonomous team that is responsible for handling the development and support needs of the Securitized Products Finance Business in the Global Markets Division.
Your key responsibilities:
- Designing and developing enterprise applications
- Familiarizing with the applications, tools, feeds, databases, and batch files that are being supported by the team
- Documenting, troubleshooting, and isolating problems encountered in the production
- Independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks, and delivering components
The ideal candidate has:
- 4 years of experience in developing software solutions
- Working knowledge of .NET Core
- Expert Database skills with any RDBMS systems (primarily SQL Server)
- Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous messaging workflows
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of SOA tools (messaging, web services)
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in working with cloud-hosted applications (e.g. OpenShift)
- Experience with messaging technologies
- DevOps Awareness, creating and managing CI/CD with TeamCity/Jenkins
- Creating tests with Gherkin, NUnit, SpecFlow, Jest, Mocha
- Git (Git Flow)
- Developing Windows applications
- Knowledge of the investment banking especially experience in Front Office trading applications
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2397