Prove your development skills in the public Cloud for Banking global environment!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be working as part of the DevOps Platforms group, helping to create and maintain DevOps-related software and systems for WPB, driving it forward to a modern, world-class ecosystem. This role will see you working with multiple DevOps Platform teams to automate and improve current systems, deliver new projects, and implement and instill best practice DevOps processes including automation, auditing, release management, monitoring, reporting, infrastructure as code, and configuration management.
Your key responsibilities: Proactive maintenance, administration, and support of production DevOps Platforms environments
- Writing configuration and infrastructure as code
- Supporting DevOps Platforms teams as part of their SDLC/CICD/release processes
- Assisting in support/troubleshooting problems and incidents relating to DevOps Platforms systems and services
- Configuration management and automation of CI/CD processes
- Contributing to and providing advice and guidance on platform architecture with the focus on efficiency, ephemerality, stability, performance, monitoring, auto-remediation, cost, and security
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 4 years of experience managing environments in AWS (particularly building in, managing, maintaining, and growing environments – not just administration)
- Great experience with programming languages for scripting (particularly Python, and NodeJS)
- Excellent Linux administration experience (particularly relating to bash/shell scripting)
- Good experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (particularly Terraform)
- Good experience with Configuration Management tools (particularly Ansible)
- Experience managing high performance/high availability/high throughput environments
- Great understanding of DevOps and Agile principles, practices, and processes (particularly Scrum, and all things revolving around CI/CD ie. Git, Jenkins)
- Very good written and verbal communication skills (particularly consultancy and documentation skills)
It is a strong plus if you have experience in:
- Experience creating and maintaining HA web servers and associated systems (particularly NginX, HAProxy)
- Experience using Containers (CRI based) in a production environment, both as part of CI/CD, and production application hosting
- Experience building and managing Container Orchestration Platforms (particularly Kubernetes, and AWS ECS)
- Good understanding of PKI
- Front end/Backend Programming experience (particularly API services using NodeJS, Typescript, Swagger)
- Experience with Monitoring and Logging tooling (eg. Splunk, New Relic, AppDynamics, Datadog, Grafana/Prometheus)
- Experience with messaging queueing systems (eg. ApacheMQ, RabbitMQ)
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2594