Join the eCommerce Revolution and leverage the most innovative and flexible technologies on the market!
Wroclaw and Berlin-based opportunity with the possibility to work entirely remotely
As a Software Developer, you will get the opportunity to work for our Client – a cutting-edge eCommerce company, which cooperates with techno-leaders of the market around the world. You will have a chance to work on multiple greenfield projects designed and developed from scratch for the most dynamically growing sector. If you are eager to learn and test the latest technologies – we are looking for you!
Your key responsibilities: designing and building world-class solutions with scalable, high available, distributed architecture guided by a few concepts
- Writing microservices in Node.js & TypeScripte
- Building applications using cloud-native services
- Discovering new cloud services and other solutions
- Assuring CI/CD pipelines green on the Client’s Gitlab
- Writing unit/integration tests
- Co-working with a frontend-related team using React.js, Vue.js, Micro-frontends, etc.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of TypeScript
- Work experience with AWS
- Experience in working with Node.js
- Knowledge of Serverless Framework
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Microservice architecture
- Knowledge of NoSQL and SQL databases
- Experience Publish-Subscribe and Producer-Consumer
- Experience with GraphQL / REST API on Client and Server-side
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2695