Work with a large and distributed Risk Management System in one of the biggest investment banks in the world!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 3 days remotely!
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be a part of a team responsible for testing the UI and Backend of Production Critical Systems. You will be navigating in an Agile environment, working with the system that calculates counterparty credit risk.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining Test Automation frameworks and testing environments (incl. Continuous Integration) for UI testing and reconciliation checks
- Improving Test Coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation
- Evaluating tickets, participating in Daily Scrum meetings
- Testing execution and reporting (sprint-slots) using ALM, Octane, X-Ray, JIRA, Odyssey Confluence
- Frequent interacting with project peers: BA, PM, Dev Team across the globe (London, NY, Wroclaw, Warsaw)
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of professional experience in software development and/or test automation development
- Good working knowledge of the following technologies: C#, PowerShell scripting, Python, experience with the API’s, databases, SQL and GIT
- Proficiency with testing framework tools like Selenium Web Driver, TestStackWhite, or other
- Proven understanding of SDLC under Agile (SCRUM) environment, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration
It is a strong plus if you have:
- REST/SOAP, Team City, and Transporter knowledge
- ISTQB Certification(s)
- Experience working with auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT experience or another technology-related subject
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2557