Join on of the Fastest Growing Financial Brands in Poland!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the opportunity to work remotely!
As a .NET Core developer (BackEnd), you will be working for our client, one of the largest retail banks in Poland with branches in the leasing, brokerage and mutual fund industries. You will be responsible for designing and implementing back end & API systems from the credit solutions area. Your work will have an impact on more than 2 millions customers.
Your main responsibilities: Software development (BackEnd)
- Design & develop innovative & sound solutions
- Co-create digital & transactional systems
- Solve problems related to scalability, high performance, and availability of systems
- Gain knowledge in the area of system integration, and also learn the latest methods to secure applications
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of professional experience in C#/.NET technologies
- Knowledge of the following technologies: NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, REST Web Services, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of web services & API integration (REST & SOAP)
- Good command of GIT
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design
- Understanding of Microservices Development
- Understanding of Distributed architecture
- Excellent communication skills and an awareness of internal relations, organizational sensitivity
- Completed relevant education at higher vocational or university level (IT or/and Finance)
- Good command of English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3414