Creating IT infrastructure for complex banking systems
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work remotely!
As a Full-stack Python Developer, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers for our Client, an innovation leader among Polish financial institutions, providing a full range of modern financial services for individuals and companies. By joining the team, you will be part of the entire process of preparing the environment for application developers. Your work will have a real impact on the final efficiency of the systems.
Your main responsibilities: preparing and developing infrastructure for banking applications
- Software designing and implementing Python and Django technologies
- Participation in developing concepts and planning new modules and functionalities
- Optimizing the operation of existing systems (e.g. by improving code efficiency) Improving implemented solutions in terms of efficiency and technology
- Verifying software quality
- Designing changes in IT systems
- Active participating in internal software tests, creating and updating technical and functional documentation
- Preparing the acceptance of software and participating in the commissioning of systems for operation testing IT solutions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in programming in Python.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming using Django framework
- Experience in working with a distributed version control system, e.g. GIT
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of build systems and continuous integration
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Experience in code review
- Experience with continuous deployment systems
- Knowledge of Gerrit, Jenkins, Sentry, Bitbucket, Grafana, GitHub
- Knowledge of Linux
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3618
Business Link Green2Day Building