Join our team and play a key role in enhancing Identity and Access Management solutions for our client in the financial sector!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 70% remotely!
As an IAM.NET Engineer, you will be working for our client, a prominent financial institution, to shape Identity and Access Management solutions.
Your main responsibilities: Produce technical and process documentation, as well as training materials for Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
- Provide expert input to management as a subject matter expert in IAM
- Stay informed about the IAM technical landscape, technological developments, and trends
- Collaborate with business owners and coordinate cross-organizational teams and third parties to achieve technical milestones
- Proficiently configure and implement market-leading IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions such as SailPoint, CyberArk, HashiCorp, or Centrify
- Implement Roles-Based Access Controls
- Demonstrate a proactive and enthusiastic 'can-do’ attitude with a strong sense of ownership
- Carry out application integrations with SailPoint IdentityNow, including advanced or custom connectors
- Analyze issue reports, develop software solutions and fixes, and take responsibility for delivery with minimal supervision
- Monitor system performance trends and identify potential issues
- Possess experience with Quality Assurance (QA) tasks, including usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases, and test plans
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of enterprise software development experience
- Proficiency in .NET and Microsoft SQL
- Experience in configuring connectors for Active Directory, Microsoft SQL, and web services/REST
- Familiarity with Cloud-based deployments and technologies, especially Azure and/or AWS
- Integration experience with IT Service Management (ITSM) tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge and experience in automating SailPoint configuration using tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Nexus, and GitHub
- Understanding of container concepts, e.g., Docker and Kubernetes
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with security software or internal IT audit
- Background in QA duties such as usability testing, performance testing, and automated testing
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4180