Join one of the largest universal banks in Europe!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to 4 days a week remotely
As a IT Security Specialist Expert you will work for our Client – a leading European universal bank offering a wide range of banking and financial services in northern Europe. You will be responsible for collaborating with technical and management personnel across the whole organization.
Your main responsibility: Coordinating project actions of capability dedicated to driving vulnerability remediation actions
- Developing and implementing of Target Operating Model for a new operational capability
- Managing and reporting on SLA fulfilment related to the service related contract within specified project scope
- Coordinating and drive efforts of a security specialists sub-team to ensure solid and sustainable process results
- Ensuring relevant stakeholders are aware of new security patches and appropriate action has been taken
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure process and operations are planned and managed accurately
- Finding bugs and problems and conceptual skills with the ability to come up with solutions to uncommon related to remediation actions
- Understanding of patching & vulnerability management and governance
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a IT Security Specialist
- Knowledge and experience in container virtualization technologies will be a strong asset
- Ability to identify and improve performance measurement and reporting processes
- Experience in predicting, identifying, and resolving risks related to the managed services
- Experience with process and service management across different locations and a multi-sourced environment
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization & build consensus
- Experience in Office365 toolset (PowerApps, Excel, PowerPoint) will be an asset
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3754
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593