Join one of the largest universal banks in Europe!
Gdynia – based opportunity with possibility to 4 days a week remotely
As a IT Security Specialist, you will work for our Client – a leading European universal bank offering a wide range of banking and financial services in northern Europe. Join the team and take care of the bank’s comprehensive security on many levels.
Your main responsibility: Verifying processes securing banking systems
- Performing a deep dive on a number of IT Security baselines (configuration sets based mainly on CIS benchmarks) and the baseline creating process:
- Checking the quality of the configuration baseline
- Concluding on missing functionality
- Recommending the hardening checklist used during baseline creation
- Recommending the individual baselines
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in similar positions
- Familiarity with CIS benchmarks (optionally NIST 800-53, DISA STIG, Microsoft Security Baseline)
- Provide deep cyber security competence
- Provide indeep analysis of weaknesses in current service models and propose improvements and enhancements
- Ability to provide clear communication of identified gaps towards stakeholders
- Experience in hardening various IT infrastructures (Windows, Red Hat, Oracle, Cisco)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3741
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593