Dare to start your career in recruitment in the 2nd fastest growing company in Europe!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely 2-3 days a week
As an IT Talent Sourcer, you will be a part of our Warsaw Recruitment Department, which is constantly looking for top talents to hire in ITDS. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain competencies and valuable experience in recruitment in the 2nd fastest growing Polish company in Europe (Financial Times 2021 ranking) and work with the most prestigious and recognizable financial institutions in the world.
Are you ready to discover the world of recruitment in the IT and financial industry? If yes, we want to hire you!
Your main responsibilities: Sourcing the best talents!
- Identify qualified candidate’s profiles using various sourcing techniques (incl. Boolean search) and interact with them on social media and professional networks
- Support preparing candidates’ portfolios
- Coordinate with Sales & Recruitment teams to determine position requirements
- Develop talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs and maintain the candidate database
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Partner with recruiters to provide support for candidates, leverage resources, and make recommendations for effective candidate searches
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates and engage with them effectively
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Drive and motivation to learn
- Effective time-management abilities
- Fluent Polish and very good English
- Degree in Human Resources or you are a student with an interest in HR
- Professional experience in recruitment or the IT industry is a strong plus
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Business Link Green2Day Building