Challenge yourself with one of the top Scala Development Team in Poland !
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2 days weekly remote
As a Java/Scala Developer, you will work on development of tools and applications that directly contribute to the efficiency, product innovation, risk management and revenue generation of the Equity Derivatives business. You will join an agile team with colleagues from London and New York.
Your main responsibilities: Develop new systems and new features
- Consistently produce high quality Java/Scala code through all stages of application development
- Take complete responsibility of the developed components from development, testing to UAT and production deployments
- Write documentation, quality assurance, including review of components developed
- Work closely with 3rd Party Software Vendors, Lead Architects, Domain Architect, Business Analysts
- Join the IT Architecture teams in design and development of new features/enhancements
- Propose opportunities for technical improvements and innovation within the scope of agreed company frameworks
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Experience with Scala / Other Functional Programming
- Experience with developing software that processes, persists and distributes data via relational and non-relational technologies:
- Understanding of modelling of data sources to search solution
- Experience with Service implementation – REST / RPC Services
- Experience with the agile environment (scrum, JIRA)
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4275