Join us, and transform project data into strategic insights!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work up to 70% remotely!
As a PMO IT Assurance, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution, on a crucial project. The primary goal of this project is to support the Global Head of Chief Technology Office (CTO) Project Portfolio Management in ensuring the effective delivery of CTO ‘Change the Bank’ (CtB) Portfolios.
Your main responsibilities: Supporting the delivery of complex and global change portfolios for CTO-governed programs and projects by collaborating with stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely project data for CTO infrastructure and resources
- Managing CTO CtB portfolio operational and system administration requirements, such as Clarity and GPDM data management and reporting, serving as the 'single point of contact’ for Portfolio/Program MI and analysis across CTO CtB
- Ensuring that CTO Portfolio Leads and Program Managers adhere to defined Clarity and BTF processes, using standard tools and project management best practices
- Developing and implementing effective strategies to engage key stakeholders in major change initiatives, ensuring all plan and forecast data is captured, documented, and maintained in corporate tools like Clarity and GPDM
- Capturing, documenting, and maintaining data related to Portfolio major Risks, Issues, and Dependencies
- Preparing portfolio update reports, quality procedures, audits, and status reports when required
- Influencing both within and outside of the team, encouraging teams to collaborate effectively
- Possessing a strong understanding of Portfolio/Project Management frameworks and methodologies
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Good understanding of Portfolio / Project Management frameworks, methodologies, and best practice techniques
- Knowledge of CA Clarity & Open Workbench
- Strong experience with:
- SharePoint site design and administration
- JIRA and Confluence site design and administration
- Understanding of IT department in global finance organization
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Fluent French
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4224