Elevate your expertise with AI pioneers in exciting projects!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a React Developer you will work for our Client – The EU’s leading bank and key player on the international banking scene, operating in 72 countries. You will join a brand new, state-of-the-art, technology and development Hub created to bring together the strongest players in the IT market. The successful candidate will act as the technical expert responsible for development of applications using various aspects of Artificial Intelligence.
Your main responsibilities: Working and managing a cluster of 15 applications based on Artificial Intelligence technologies
- Creating an interface using internal React tools
- Converting design mock-ups into code
- Creating a web interface according to the client’s preferences
- Implementing app modifications
- Creating regular updates
- Finding and fixing bugs
- Supporting Backend Developers in a small tasks
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience working with Java, Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with application testing: ESLint & Cypress
- Knowledge of DevOps tools: BitBucket, ArtiFactory
- API Rest knowledge
- Team player and agile mind-set
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Ability to design and mock up screens
- Experience working in a team with members spread across different countries
- French language skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4258