Fuel Innovation, Growth, and Success as You Empower Organizations to Embrace Change, and Realize Their Full Potential!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Senior Business Analyst with Project Management experience on the DAO Transformation ILM (Information Lifecycle Management) Programme, you will be responsible for identifying, and remediating over-retained information across various areas, and repositories. You will support data storage control system development, ensuring compliance, and operational efficiency. Collaborating closely with stakeholders, you will analyze requirements, engage in wider stakeholder engagement, and support project management activities.
Your main responsibilities: Working on the DAO Transformation ILM Programme, identifying, and remediating over-retained information across multiple areas/repositories
- Supporting data storage control system development, and enhancements for compliance, and operational efficiency
- Engaging in analysis, and wider stakeholder engagement activities
- Collaborating closely with the Programme Manager, Senior Project Manager, PMO, and the team of Business Analysts
- Assisting with project management responsibilities within the team
- Contributing to the delivery of benefits (financial, risk reduction, and carbon footprint reduction) through the programme
- Conducting ongoing stakeholder management, ensuring proactive communication, and engagement
- Paying attention to detail, and maintaining a high level of accuracy in analysis, and documentation
- Adapting to a global, multi-year initiative, delivering benefits to various regions, jurisdictions, businesses, and functions
- Working closely with the team to support the successful execution of the programme’s objectives
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in change delivery as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years’ experience in change delivery as a Project Manager
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in:
- Managing plans in MSP (Microsoft Project)
- Process improvement/mapping (to level 4), and preferably using MS Visio
- Agile, and Waterfall delivery
- Eliciting requirements through facilitation of workshops, and interviews
- Creating, and managing Business Requirements Documents (BRDs)
- Creating, and managing Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Task managing other Business Analysts
- Working with third-party suppliers
- Solution design experience, including creating Solution Design Documents (SDDs)/options papers
- Test support experience, particularly in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, and able to work as part of a team or independently
- Positive attitude, and drive to deliver successful, value-add change/transformation
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3959