Develop a large BI platform for the banking industry !
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Fullstack Developer, you will join the Business Intelligence Platform project of our client – One of the largest Private Bank in the world. You will Develop and deliver end-to-end software solutions for the in-house built re-usable BI Platform that is the absolute key initiative for the bank’s global business for the upcoming years. This team maintains systems that help Prime Finance analyze behaviors of the clients.
Your main responsibilities: Develop and enhance the User Interface using Angular 15 / TypeScript
- Write unit test cases using Jasmine / Karma
- Write automated test cases using Selenium or other front-end testing tool
- Develop and enhance back-end part of the application written using Spring Boot
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Take active part in code reviews
- Mentor junior team members
- Take active part in architecture discussions
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role – a plus if it’s in the Finance Sector
- Excellent Angular 15 / TypeScript knowledge
- Great Java knowledge, experience working with Spring Boot
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong willingness to operate in a global support model across multiple time zones
- Experience in front-end unit testing
- Great understanding of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with integration testing
- Experience creating responsive applications (pc/mobile/tablet)
- Familiarity with front-end build tool – npm-cli
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Great SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Version Control System – git
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3686
Business Link Green2Day Building
+48 694 564 593