Deliver first-class cyber security solutions for SaaS eCommerce platform!
Wroclaw and Berlin-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will have an opportunity to work on the latest technologies and solutions in the eCommerce area for our Client, who ranks among the top worldwide distributors of workplace supplies solutions to businesses – active in 42 countries on 4 continents with more than 1 mln customers. You will join the team creating the next-generation e-commerce platform that aims to provide a seamless end-to-end journey for customers. This e-commerce program will be piloted in France, Italy, and Sweden.
Your key responsibilities: acting as a best-class Security Engineer!
- Designing, implementing, developing maintaining, and operating various security tools and solutions, including cloud-based systems and SaaS applications
- Proposing security controls for projects, initiatives, and solutions across the organization
- Preparing and maintaining technical security requirements, guidelines, and standards as well as configuration/architectural recommendations
- Ensuring that proposed technical countermeasures are met by the solutions (configuration reviews, architecture reviews, change evaluations, security testing)
- Providing automation for ongoing, repetitive cybersecurity activities
- Contributing to risk assessment process, security exceptions handling, incident management, and forensic analysis
- Providing technical security expertise both to other cyber security teams and to internal organisations worldwide
- Researching new cyber security trends impacting or interesting for the organization
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in cyber security
- Hands-on adventure with various security technologies and tools, including cloud-based systems
- Working knowledge of relevant security countermeasures and secure configurations in regard to main cloud providers
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, relevant tools (preferably Jenkins/Azure DevOps/GitLab/GitHub)
- Working knowledge of containerization techniques and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, AKS, OpenShift), relevant cyber threats, and security controls
- Knowledge of programming languages of choice to support security operations automation through APIs
- Working knowledge of authentication protocols and web applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It’s nice if you have:
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3569
Business Link Green2Day Building