Improve infrastructure by automating and developing environments in one of the largest Polish banks.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the opportunity to work remotely.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will have the opportunity to take part in the development of electronic banking in one of the largest and most recognizable banks in Poland. Together with your team, you will develop and automate the environment and monitor processes through continuous cooperation with developers and architects.
Your main responsibilities: implementation solutions of container orchestration in the bank’s environment
- Participation in the implementation of projects in the area of electronic banking
- Automation of software development processes: Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Creation scripts that automate administrative tasks
- Building solutions based on private and public clouds
- System and application performance monitoring
- Cooperation with developers, testers, and infrastructure administrators
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 3 years of experience in working with Linux CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu
- Experience with application containerization solutions such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in the automation of software development processes in the spirit of “Everything-as-Code” using CI tools (preferably Zuul CI)
- Experience in automating configuration management and CD deployment process (preferably Ansible)
- Knowledge of private cloud solution, eg Openstack
- Knowledge of public cloud solutions: AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure
- Knowledge of at least one of the scripting or object-oriented languages: Python, Bash, Perl, PowerShell, Java, C #
- Experience in monitoring applications with the Prometheus and Grafana systems, Sentry etc.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (eg Oracle, PostgreSQL, Hazelcast)
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, GIT version control systems, Gerrit
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl .Apply directly