The best ReactJs talents should be part of the best industry initiatives! Work on an app used by 2.7 M customers!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the opportunity to work remotely!
As a Front-End Developer (ReactJs) you will be working on implementing innovative IT solutions for our clients in the banking sector. You will take part in the development of a first fully online bank in Poland, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile and online banking. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest-growing financial brands in Poland.
Main Responsibilities: Create the best front ends !
- Work together in a Scrum team with Designers & Developers to build out innovative user interfaces and data visualizations to design specifications
- Research and implement technologies to provide elegant and accommodating solutions for our clients that’ll blow their minds
- Application build-outs, implementation, and maintenance
- Integrate with different Microservices
- Make sure things look right across various browsers
- Develop unit tests to ensure clean code
- Build out responsive application designs
- Build out mobile and tablet application designs
As an ideal candidate, you have:
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- Knowledge of React, React Native, Redux knowledge
- Emphasis on creating secure web platforms that perform at scale Proven understanding of responsive design solutions
- Good command of GIT
- Understanding of Domain Driven Design
- Understanding of Microservices Development
- Understanding of Distributed architecture
- A good eye for details
- Personal commitment to continuously learn and improve
- Desired, good to have knowledge includes
- Proficient English
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions ;
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us :
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.Apply directly