Become a part of the great finance team in one of the FT2021 Fastest Growing European companies!
Wasraw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Finance Associate Controller, you will be part of our finance department. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain competencies and valuable experience in finance in the 2nd fastest growing Polish company in Europe (Financial Times 2021 ranking) and work with the most prestigious and recognizable financial institutions in the world.
This position will directly report to the Finance Director and will be a combination of responsibility from finance/administration/compliance and PMO area, among others:
- Controlling & reporting the time registration (on a weekly/monthly basis) – direct contact with Consultants and Sales Managers.
- Managing with all activities connected with projects/clients/consultants opening/extension/closing – administration in the financial system.
- Responsibility for documents circulation (collecting/filing/sharing) in line with company best practice.
- Creating and enhancement internal policy with regard to the project’s administration.
- Responsibility for organizing the weekly PMO meetings.
- Responsibility for administration of non-billable projects and resources.
Finance & Reporting:
- Preparing monthly reports for payroll (end of the month).
- Weekly/monthly PMO reports.
- Issuing reinvoices/debit notes – controlling and DSO reporting.
- Supporting end-of-month closing activities (Client’s timesheets, hours and cost rate reporting).
- Support in yearly audits.
- KPI’s monthly reporting.
- Credit cards monthly reconciliation.
- AR/AP monthly reconciliation.
- Responsibility for the correct circulation of accounting and sales documents including filing/ registration/ sharing.
- Other administration support in line with current needs.
- Building, strengthening and structuring financial procedures and processes.
- Creating documentation and description of internal processes.
- Participation in internal audit processes/preparation.
- Taking part in system ERP implementation and customization.
- Cross department cooperation (supporting Sales and HR).
- Taking part in the onboarding process.
- Other ad hoc tasks/reports.
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2/C1 level).
- Financial background (education) and professional experience – at least 3-4 years.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel, Power Pivot – nice to have).
- Very good communication skills.
- Team-player with “can-do” attitude.
- Willingness to work in a very dynamic and fast-paced project environment.
- Multitask but at the same time – attention to details.
- Perfect work organization, ability to work on many deadlines.
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative, and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhancing your skills and developing your expertise in the financial and administration area
- Participating in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & partially remote work
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.plApply directly