Prove your skills and join the international team with a wide portfolio of projects and get a chance to closely cooperate with bank Top Management!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2-3 days per week remotely!
As a Business Line Manager, you will collaborate with global teams spread across Pune, Singapore, Wroclaw, London, Raleigh, and New York. Your future team is highly distributed, therefore the success of this role depends on the candidate’s willingness to interact with the global team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Financial Management (budgeting, forecasting, and analysis) for the overall portfolio, oversight
- Monitoring of Resource Planning including allocating resources to projects, assistance with hiring requests, compliance tracking, etc.
- Coordinate meetings, status calls, and other ad hoc requests.
- Include cyclical refreshing of reports and subsequent parsing of information and socialization with various Line Managers.
The ideal Candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years experience in financial planning and analysis
- Experience working in or with IT organizations, familiarity with IT projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to extract, manipulate, analyze, and report data in ways that are useful to management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working across multiple time zones and countries.
- Fluent English
- Teamwork and ability to partner across organizational boundaries, including at senior management levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with OnePPM or other Project Portfolio Management systems
- Vendor/contract management experience
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Access to Pluralsight
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #1861Apply directly