Become a part of the fast-growing IT Services company and get experience in a dynamic environment as an Office Assistant!
Warsaw based opportunity
Do you like dynamic and international environment and are not afraid of new challenges? Do you like various tasks and have experience as an Office Assistant?
If you answered yes to these questions – then you are the perfect match to join our company!
We are a fast-growing company delivering IT & Integration services for the financial industry, and we are currently looking for a proactive and driven person who likes to act independently on different tasks, to support us on a daily basis.
- Ordering office supplies, couriers
- Office management (reporting issues, purchases of equipment, furniture, management of access cards, taking care of flowers, etc.)
- Events organization with the support from Managers
- Contact with 3rd parties (Landlord, internet/phone provider, etc.)
- Ordering marketing materials, liaising with external companies
- Providing support with business trips
- Managing celebrations of birthdays of the Back Office Team
- Day-to-day support to Partners, HR, Recruitment Teams
- Providing general support to visitors
- General looking after the office
- Proven experience as an Assistant is more than welcome
- Mother tongue Polish and very good English (at least B2) – everyday communication in English
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Positive, professional approach with can-do attitude
- Highly motivated and responsible with ability to prioritize workload
- Problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and G-suite environment
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible hours & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl.