Gain priceless experience in the international software development team within one of the largest investment banks in the world!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Frontend Developer (React) you will get the opportunity to work on the unique platform called Neo. The technology team is enabling other development teams to provide their solutions within the banking system. Neo is designed as a microservice ecosystem with modern technologies composed into one multifunctional portal that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution.
Your key responsibilities:
- Joining existing Agile pod to work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business and UX designers.
- Being responsible for building highly responsive UI components as well as backend infrastructure using mainly React + Redux, LESS, Webpack, TypeScript, NodeJS, Express, Redis, CassandraDB, WebSockets and many more.
The ideal Candidate has:
- Experience in building frontend applications using React or other frameworks
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS/SASS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance and responsive tactics
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, NodeJS and WebSockets
- Familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack) and modern JS libraries
- Comfortable to work with backend technology such NodeJS, Express and databases
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Responsibility to take ownership of frontend component of product
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Ability to focus on quality
- An excellent communication skills
- Awareness of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
- Fluent English
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
- Flexible & remote work
#GETREADY to meet with us:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email to HR@itds.pl .Apply directly