Join us, and make an impact by managing stakeholders and driving progress!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 80% remotely!
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will be working for our client, a global financial institution in the Cybersecurity domain. Reporting to the Technical Delivery Lead, you will play a crucial role in an Agile, DevSecOps software delivery environment. The project focuses on delivering robust solutions aligned with customer requirements, requiring close collaboration with Cybersecurity project teams, Control Owners, and various business stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities:
- Define user stories and translate business users’ requirements into technical specifications for the development team
- Deliver process improvements and clear workflows, ensuring effective communication with end-users
- Facilitate internal communication, discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolution to foster collaboration between teams
- Manage backlogs and define new requests in collaboration with Product Owners, including the formulation of clear and testable acceptance criteria
- Drive and manage workshops to map workflows, processes, and gather requirements from a variety of stakeholders
- Obtain cross-team consensus to drive progress towards project goals
- Manage queries and engagements from various stakeholders and teams
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst within an Agile Software Development team
- 5+ years of overall experience as a Business Analyst with relevant industry certification
- Excellent skills and knowledge of collaborative leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of Agile project patterns and techniques, including burndown metrics, backlog tracking, velocity, task definition, retrospectives, and defect management
- Experience in defining artifacts used in Agile delivery (e.g., epic, stories, tasks)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to independently drive and manage workshops
- Experience managing stakeholders
- Competency in Microsoft Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint for data analysis and presentation
- Experience delivering process flow diagrams and process improvements associated with complex system flows
- Knowledge of different Cloud environments (e.g., Alibaba, GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with ticketing tools (e.g., JIRA and ServiceNow)
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with Agile project tools and methodologies
- Understanding of Cybersecurity principles and best practices
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4632